In response to COVID-19 and the return to athletics, Red Bank Catholic High School's Athletic Department is complying with the "Phase 1" procedures set forth by the NJSIAA. These procedures are in effect from July 13, 2020, through July 26, 2020.
Students who will be participating in summer workouts that fall in "Phase 1" are required to complete a mandatory pre-screening process prior to participation. The process includes the completion of two documents as well as a temperature check upon arrival to athletic fields.
The forms required include:
- This document is located in the athlete portal and must be completed on July 6th, 2020.
- Incoming freshmen who do not have an account should follow the instructions as to how to create one HERE.
Daily Pre-Screening Questions
- This questionnaire is located in the athlete portal and can be completed via computer or smartphone. The link to complete the form via smartphone is located HERE. The form can be accessed by clicking the "Screening" icon.
- Athletes must complete this form daily, no later than one hour prior to the practice start time.
- Athletes who do not complete the form in a timely manner will not be permitted to enter the athletic field.
Forms will be reviewed by the Athletic Department upon receipt. Athletes who do not pass the pre-screening process in regards to the COVID Questionnaire and Daily Pre-Screening Questions will be notified.
Upon arrival to the athletic fields, athletes will be required to comply with the following:
- A face mask is required.
- Athletes will have their temperature checked at the entrance, one by one. Parents/guardians should wait until their son/daughter is "cleared" before exiting the facility.
- Athletes with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be instructed to return home and parents will be contacted for further instructions.
Athletes who would like to receive system-generated daily text message reminders, as well as the link to complete the Daily Pre-Screening Questions, should complete the following survey:
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Athletic Department at (732) 747-1211, Monday to Thursday, between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The Athletic Department appreciates your cooperation as we navigate this challenging time.