The Athletic Department collects all athletic forms online through a secure online system called “Athletic Trainer System."
- Athletic forms are required to be submitted prior to the start of each season.
- Required forms include:
o 9 forms which are signed in the Athlete Portal
o Valid physical on the required NJ Physical Examination Form uploaded to the Athlete Portal.
- Physicals are valid for 365 days and must be valid through the first day of tryouts.
- The "Athlete Portal" can be accessed by using the athlete’s Athlete ID and Password (see below) where the athletic forms are to be completed.
- If the student is a current athlete at Red Bank Catholic and has participated in athletics during a previous season, they may use their current Athlete ID and Password.
- All incoming freshman will need to create their own Athlete ID and Password by following the directions using the links below.
Use this link to access the Athlete Portal
for Using the Athlete Portal to Create Athlete IDs and to Complete Forms:
NJ Physical Examination Form
Please contact the Athletic Trainer Amanda Balarinni, MS, ATC, at: firstname.lastname@example.org