Athletic Form Information
The Athletic Department collects all athletic forms online through a secure online system called Healthy Roster.
- Athletic forms are required to be submitted prior to the start of each season.
- Each sport has a Google registration form to be filled out by the athlete or parent. This form will be made available when the initial sport interest meeting takes place.
- Athletes/parents will receive a link from Healthy Roster to create an account and have access to the required forms.
- Required forms include:
o 10 forms, some of which will need to be downloaded, printed, signed and uploaded to your Healthy Roster account.
o Valid physical on the required NJ Physical Examination Form uploaded to Healthy Roster.
- Physicals are valid for 365 days and must be valid through the first day of tryouts.
- All forms must be uploaded completely and approved for eligibility to participate.
NJ State Forms
- Opioid Fact Sheet
- Opioid Signature Sheet
- Consent to Random Testing
- Sudden Cardiac Death Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Death Signature Sheet
- Sports Related Eye Injury Fact Sheet
- Health History Questionnaire
- Concussion Fact Acknowledgement Form
*All forms need to be uploaded to Healthy Roster account for approval*
NJ Physical Examination Form
Please contact the Athletic Trainer Krystal Cruz at: firstname.lastname@example.org