RED BANK CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL SPECTATOR POLICY & PROCEDURES
As per Governor Murphy’s executive order (2) Parents/Guardians per student athlete can attend High School Sporting events. NO other spectators or substitutions, including children, will be permitted. All spectators must follow Department of Health sports activities guidance including mask requirements, social distancing guidelines, and stay at home when sick. Schools and private facilities will retain the ability to impose stricter guidelines or not allow spectators.
BOYS VOLLEYBALL: Eck Center 112 Broad Street Red Bank
We are asking parents to arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before game time.
· When hosting multiple contests the gym will be cleared and disinfected before the next contest.
Our event staff will cross check names with team rosters and conduct a temperature check.
· Parents will then be directed to designated seating and family pairs will sit together.
· X’s will be clearly marked and social distancing will be enforced.
· Masks must be worn at all times.
All parents must leave the building immediately after the game.
· Student-Athletes will complete their post-game team discussion and meet their parents in the parking lot.
Red Bank Catholic reserves the ability to refuse admission to anyone who doesn’t comply with these policies. We appreciate your cooperation and support as we try to keep everyone healthy and beat this pandemic.
Please contact the Athletic office with any questions or concerns at 732-747-1211.
Associate Athletic Director